Sunday, January 15, 2012

A Day That I'm No Good At | They Cover Us!!

We are so flattered that these two musicians cover our song, A Day That I'm No Good At. The first one is Mothers Fathers. Mothers Fathers is the alter ego of Muhammad Fikri. He is a room-musician. A Day That I'm No Good At he covered is contained is his first album, Learning. You can download the album here


The second guy who covered our song is Rheza Ardiansyah. He used his camera to record his another A Day That I'm No Good At. Rheza plays guitar for Finding Nadia. He also manage a band called, Asphoria. Yes brothers and sisters, Rheza Ardiansyah is our new manager. He collaborates with Marisha Deslia as the manager of this band. Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome, Rheza Ardiansyah with A Day That I'm No Good At in his version.




No comments:

Post a Comment